Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lily's Room










Lily's room is almost done! And it's a good thing too because I'm going to be induced in 4 days! My crazy blood pressure has shot up, so the doc wants me to go early before I develop preeclampsia. It's been a roller coaster of a week, but I'm thankful the doc caught it before it got worse.
Right now, I'm on bed rest, and Trent is taking care of me! In theory, this bed rest thing sounds lovely. But it's actually quite difficult to make yourself do it when you have a thousand things that you want/need to do to get ready for a baby. The only thing that keeps me in this recliner is Lily's well-being. I know it's best for her, and that's all that matters!
I really don't know what I'd do without Trent. He's been such an amazing man through all of this. He's been protective and concerned, and so sweet. At the moment, he's making me an omelet for breakfast. Good man!
This time next week, we could be home with Lily. Wow!










2 comments: